As you might know by now, Newmetrix’s (formerly Newmetrix) mission is to help companies manage photos & videos from the jobsite. This is an old, messy problem that’s only gotten messier with the addition of mobile devices, wearables, apps, and drones. We’ve explained how we tackle it with machine learning; next, we’re ditching the abstract, technical mumbo-jumbo and showing live examples of how our Procore integration makes organizing and finding photos & videos easier than ever.
Hear from two industry pros who know how to implement construction software with minimum setbacks and maximum results:
- Kris Lengieza, Director of VDC at Stiles Corporation. Kris has been instrumental in integrating VDC, LEAN and LEED principles at several companies throughout his career. Kris will explain how Stiles integrated Newmetrix with its existing Procore system without adding to workers’ “app fatigue”, and how the partnership has unlocked great insights for safety, quality, and even marketing.
- Charles Julius, Platform Program Manager at Procore Technologies. Charles has worked at Procore as both a software engineer and product manager, and now plays a leadership role in developing integrated partner solutions. Charles will walk us through how the Newmetrix + Procore integration syncs data between the two platforms, and how easy it is to configure and set up.
The webinar featured live demos of:
- The Procore integration in action
- How automatic image & audio SmartTags work
- How Stiles’ teams use video documentation to track progress, extend quality and reduce risk
- How to move video stills into Procore
- How to use SmartTags to make Procore photos searchable
- How to share files and collaborate with internal and external colleagues & patterns