What Vinnie “Sees”
Our construction-trained AI, Vinnie, automatically detects more than 100 safety hazards on jobsite imagery. Get risk-reducing insights, dashboards and safety risk assessment reports that enable cross-project benchmarking for leading indicators of risk.
- Leading indicators of risk like presence of slip, trip and fall hazards like standing water, housekeeping and ladders (by specific type) and other fatal four hazards.
- Chronic and acute improper body positioning to prevent work-related muscular-skeletal disorders, one of the leading causes of lost work time.
- Site activity metrics like how many workers are seen by time, including arrival and departure times
- Phase of construction can also be identified, including excavation, foundations, structural steel, finishes/fitout and more
- Specific types of defects like cracks in tunnel walls can be detected and quantified automatically
Why the Name Vinnie?
The name Vinnie originated from the CIO of a large contractor in the New York City area. At one time he was explaining how they had recently “found” some photo and video content that was critical to a claim. When asked how they knew where to find that content, he matter-of-factly replied, “Vinnie remembered.” Vinnie, in this case, was a superintendent located in New Jersey who had a great memory for where specific site imagery was stored. So we’ve built construction-tuned AI into our product so that now every company can have a “Vinnie”. In addition to knowing where to find your photos and videos, he is always looking for, finding and creating indicators of project risk. Read more about Vinnie’s background.
. As evidence of our commitment to privacy, Vinnie has been certified to be compliant with the strict privacy requirements specified by the European GDPR
standard as a part of our compliance with the Privacy Shield standard.